Blue Skies Arts Camp 2018: July 23rd-July 27th
Registration is now full, email email@example.com to be placed on the waitlist
Magical, creative, collaborative, and joyful, Blue Skies Arts Camp is for children, 7 to 13 years old, who thrive in arts-based environments. Under the direction of Jenn Ayer and Janine DeVries, fifty children will participate in five days of workshops and activities which are led by experienced instructors who skillfully adapt their work to the beautiful Blue Skies Festival outdoor site.
For further information on the workshops that are offered this year, please click below.
We provide leadership training along with valuable work experience for our Counsellors, Counsellors-in-Training (CITs) and student volunteers. The day camp takes place from July 23rd to July 27th on the site of the Blue Skies Music Festival in Clarendon, North of Sharbot Lake, ON.
Cost: $ 250.00 per child
(special rate for families of three)
Please note this is a first come first served application process and we accept a total of 50 Campers.
Steps to Register:
- Click on the link below for the 2018 Camper Registration Form
- Complete the Registration Form and submit (Submission tab is on the last page of the Registration Form)
- Once submitted, you will receive an email confirming your application was received and a LINK will be provided to the Waiver form and payment instructions.
- Print, complete and sign the waiver.
- Mail the completed (and signed) waiver with your deposit to:
Blue Skies Arts Camp
491 Barrie St., Kingston, ON K7K 3V4
May 18, 2018 ($125 per child)
June 22, 2018 ($125 per child)
We will accept post-dated cheques.
Cheques payable to: “Blue Skies in the Community”
- 2018 Online Camper Registration Form (NOW FULL – email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the waitlist
- Release and Waiver Form (pdf)
If you have any questions please check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
The Bursary Program is offered through the schools and applications must be approved in advance of registration.
School Bursary Program Registration open this year from APRIL 1ST to APRIL 14TH 2018.
Click on LINK below for School Bursary Program Registration Form and follow registration steps as noted above.
- 2018 Camper registration form for schools (NOW CLOSED)
- Release and Waiver Form (pdf)
DONATIONS: The schools in the Blue Skies Music Festival geographical area are invited to nominate students they believe would benefit from attending camp through our Bursary Programme. If you would like to support a child by donating to the Bursary Programme please contact Susan Walker (email@example.com) Charitable donation receipts for income tax purposes are issued.
Accessibility and Blue Skies Arts Camp
We want as many children as possible to experience the magic of Blue Skies Arts Camp. We ask that parents and guardians take into account the physical geography of the camp site. Camp takes place on a very rugged piece of Ontario wilderness. The ground is hilly and uneven and the facilities are rustic. Both water and electricity are seriously limited (outhouses, no hot water and no electricity for personal use).
If your child has special needs, please contact Jenn and Janine (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.