TIPS FOR REGISTRATION:
Camp spots fill up quickly, so here are some tips to help you get prepared for completing the registration form:
- Be at your device (laptop, desktop or tablet ) ready to go before 7:00 p.m on Friday May 13, 2022 so that you can be ready at 7:00 p.m sharp to complete the form as soon as it opens!
- If you have weak or inconsistent internet connection some of our camper families have told us that they either ask a family member to complete the form or go to a café or library that offers high speed wi-fi.
- You will need the full address with postal code of the primary and secondary contact.
- You will need the home phone number, work and cell number of both contacts.
- You will need the name and phone number of an Emergency contact person.
- Have your campers Health Card ready- Must be entered correctly with version code or the form will be rejected.
- Have your campers Doctors name and phone number ready.
- Transportation – there is the option for your camper to take a camp bus to and from the camp as well as an option of driving your camper to and from camp. You will need to indicate your choice of transportation (bus or car).
- In advance, review the workshops on the website that are being offered this year with your camper so that they can make their choices and rank them. (please add a link to the workshop page here).
- If you have more than one camper to register we recommend you have all the required information for each camper and start your registrations asap on May 13th at 7:00 pm as the spots fill up fast.